Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WEATHER IN LAS VEGAS




I want to use this space to introduce you to just how great living in Las Vegas can be. There are so many things I want to cover and I'll try to hit all of the points that will familiarize you with The Las Vegas Valley as a retirement destination. I will ask that you send me your questions or ask me to elaborate on certain information I provide. I think this will be informative and fun for all of us.
Let's start with weather. How about today - beautiful, crisp fall day with lots of blue skies and sunshine. The temperature this morning is 62 degrees with humidity of 18%. This is a pretty typical day for this time of year. Las Vegas temperatures can vary 20-25 degrees in a day year round.
Las Vegas is lovely and warm during the Spring and Fall and...OK...really hot in July and August. Winters can be quite cool but still warmer than lots of US cities.
We don't get much rain but in the first three months of the year we do have some rain. Again in July and August we can have rain and thunderstorms.
All in all, really a wonderful climate that gives you freedom from weather concerns. 702.461.1969 LauraDouglas@mslasvegasrealestate.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, great read. Looking forward to seeing your blog grow. There are networks out there called "elder bloggers". U should try googling those words and see if you can connect with more people "our age" .. Take care. Keri www.samwich365.com

    ReplyDelete